Marble countertops is on all kinds of projects for thousands of years now, such as monuments, statues, construction in ancient civilizations like Rome and Greece. Nowadays, marble continue to be in high-end design projects such as in hotels, government buildings, theaters, homes, etc.
We Present You Branco Cachoeiro Marble Countertops
Branco Cachoeiro Marble is from Cachoeiro de Itapemirim region of Espirito Santo, Brazil, where the climate and soil conditions are ideal for the production of high-quality marble. The unique veining and color pattern of this stone give it a unique look and its shine is associated with elegance.
Branco Cachoeiro as Marble Countertops: Where to Use?
As a versatile material, this marble is often used in many different project such as countertops, full height backsplashes, fireplaces, coffee tables, coaters and so on.
Taking care of marble is an ongoing action:
- Clean spills immediately: Marble is a porous stone that can stain by spills. To prevent permanent damage, clean spills immediately using a soft cloth and a pH-neutral cleaner.
- Avoid acidic cleaners: Acidic cleaners can etch the surface of your marble, causing it to lose its shine and become dull. Instead, use a pH-neutral cleaner.
- Use coasters: Placing coasters under glasses, mugs, and other items can help prevent scratches and etching on your marble surface.
- Avoid abrasive cleaners: Abrasive cleaners, such as scouring pads or powders, can scratch the surface of your marble. Instead, use a soft cloth or non-scratch sponge to clean it.
- Seal your marble: Sealing your marble can help protect it from stains and scratches. We recommend sealing your Branco Cachoeiro Marble every six months to ensure maximum protection.
Would you like to check out our inventory?
We have over 4k slabs displayed at our warehouse!
Absolute Stone Design | 11200 Washington Highway, Glen Allen, VA 23059 | 804-752-2001 #marble #countertops #kitchenrenovation #rva #rvadesigner #rvalocal #interiordesign #kitchenremodel #virginiahomes #richmondvirginia