Whether natural or man-made, maintenance is the key to long-lasting countertops.
Often, our clients ask us for tips on how to keep the stones clean, so here are the do’s and don’ts!
Please reach out if there is any product that you love. It would be great to include it on our list.
- Do clean the surface with mild detergent or stone soap.
- The surface should be thoroughly rinsed and dried after washing.
- Do blot up spills immediately.
- Use a good stone sealant for extra protection.
- Use Absolute Stone Design’s 3-in-1 Cleaner!
- Don’t use vinegar, lemon juice on marble, limestone, or travertine.
- Don’t use cleaners that contain acid.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners as dry cleansers or soft cleansers.
- Never mix bleach and ammonia; this combination creates a toxic and lethal gas.
Shop where it actually makes a difference. Shop at Absolute Stone Design.